This beautifully fluffy Bai Mu Dan balances delicate and robust taste into a beautiful dance of flavor.
The aroma is refreshing, with floral and fruity notes blending with green notes. Steeping the leaves, a richly smooth mouthfeel coats the mouth. The taste is primarily of sweet fruits with a delicate starchy tinge and mild notes of vegetation.
- ORIGIN: Fuding, Ningde, Fujian, China
- MEANING: White peony (bai mudan)
- CULTIVAR: Fuding Da Bai Hao
- HARVEST TIME: Spring 2011
- TASTE: Medium body, sweet, slightly starchy