Milan Xiang is probably the most iconic of the Dancong Oolongs, it is truly a classic. The taste of this tea is like a summer garden: strong notes of orchid, gardenia, hyacinth, osmanthus, and honey dance lightly across the palate. Light and sweet, it is never overwhelming and very gentle over many steeps.
- ORIGIN: Wudong, Fenghuang, Chaozhou, Guangdong, China
- MEANING: Honey orchid fragrance (mi lan xiang)
- CULTIVAR: Shui Xian Milan Xiang
- HARVEST TIME: Spring 2015
- TASTE: Floral, honey, sweet